Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Praising the Lord!

I had my CT scan this morning.  My doctor came to me this afternoon and told me they would go over the results of the CT scan and discuss them with me in the morning.  The main doctor, Dr. Contraras, came to my room a while later and told me that he had seen the scan and it wasn't stable.....in fact, my tumors have actually shrunk!!!!  Praise the Lord!!  We are waiting on the radiology report to know by how much but we are headed in the right direction.  I should know more information tomorrow but was overjoyed to hear this great news.  I keep thanking the Lord over and over again for answered prayer!  Through good times & bad times, the Lord is always good! 

1 comment:

  1. God is SOOOO good!!!!!!!! We were just praying for you tonight at church! I've been praying for you other times, too; don't worry :) Thanks for sharing the great news!

    ReplyDelete