Thursday, January 27, 2011

Spending time with the family....

In this blog, I would like to give a shout out to my good friend, Nicki, who has been faithfully checking my blog to find out if I have posted more updates!!  I've been spending time with my family and time has just gotten away from me so I haven't had the chance. :)

We are in Orlando.  The whole family is here and we are having a great time.  We came here straight from Mexico (my treatments went well) and we head home this coming Sunday.  We were able to go to Disney on Monday, take family pictures, the girls went shopping today while the boys went golfing and many more fun things too.

Sorry I haven't blogged....I'm just having too much fun!!!  Till next time :)

Sonya

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited....I made the blog! Thanks Sonya! You're the best..Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the family pictures were so good. Glad that you had so much fun and glad to see that Lanissa and her family were able to make it. Both babies are so cute. I really do want to hear how your last treatments went and what God is doing in the lives of you and Simon. Love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rich and Angela must have come straight from there to do a single's conference in our area. I was really hoping to go and see them, but we didn't make it. A number of the singles from our church went and really enjoyed it!
    Risha

    ReplyDelete