Sunday, February 13, 2011

Another hiccup along the journey.....

I got my bone scan results back on Friday and there is a spot on my left 9th rib.  The scan said it was nonspecific but concerning for cancer.  I have a phone consultation with my oncologist in Mexico 1st thing Monday morning and then an appointment with my oncologist here on Tuesday.  I wish we knew more....but we don't.  So please continue to pray, specifically that it is not cancerous!!

Overall I have been feeling really well lately (and my blood work has been good too) so we are not sure what is going on........

As soon as I know more, I'll keep you informed.

God is good ALL the time!
Sonya

4 comments:

  1. WE LOVE YOU SONYA!!!!
    ~Signed: EVERYONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonya, I have started a prayer chain on my facebook page and I have asked all of my friends to post on their walls and we will have a prayer chain encircling you from CA to FL placing you in the hands of our GREAT and LOVING God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been praying my friend! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete