Thursday, June 30, 2011

I will be headed back to Mexico for another round of treatment the week of July 18th-22nd.  I have a CT scan scheduled for Monday, July 11th.  I'm asking everyone to earnestly and specifically pray that the Lord will do a mighty miracle and that the CT scan will show no evidence of cancer!  I serve a BIG God who is the master healer and I know that He can & I am praying that He will!  Many people have asked me if there is something "specific" they can pray about.  This is pretty specific--complete healing & evidence of that healing.

I have been reading lately in the gospels and am amazed at how many times the Lord healed people.  Some were healed simply because they believed, others were healed when they touched the Lord, and I'm always in awe of their faith.  God is still in the miracle business!

Thanks for your specific prayers..
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment