Monday, March 14, 2011

It's March already!!!

Hi everyone!  Sorry I haven't "blogged" lately.  No excuses really...time just seems to get away from me.  This past weekend I haven't been feeling the greatest.  I don't know if I am trying to fight off a cold, or if some of my levels are low (which is what I think).  I've just been super tired and have no energy at all.  I had lab work done last week and meet with my doctor tomorrow so maybe that will show something.  Normally the 2 labs that I'm low in are iron and my WBC.  So, the last few days I've been juicing beets and trying to eat foods high in iron.  Overall, I feel good I am just drained of all my energy!!  I've been sleeping all weekend long!

I'll keep you posted.  Please continue to pray.  Whenever I start feeling "under the weather" it always scares Simon and I just a bit always thinking the worst.  So, your prayers are appreciated!  I'm planning my next trip to Mexico the 1st part of April. :)

Sonya

1 comment:

  1. Sonya, I just read Caleb's post and I promise to be more diligent in my praying for you. Praying that God's healing hand will touch you and praying for Simon for extra strength as you go through this, yet, another bump in the road.

    ReplyDelete