Saturday, April 2, 2011

Update

Sorry it has been a while since I've updated my blog.  Thank you Lisa Marie for reminding me that I needed to do so!! :)

I had a good time in Mexico with my mom.  Treatments went well and I always seem to feel better when I am down there.  My doctor in Mexico and my oncologist here have both recommended that my protocol will change so I will be starting an oral chemotherapy as soon as it is approved by my insurance (I'm guessing I will start sometime this week--next week at the latest).  The last few days haven't been the greatest for me.  I get tired really easily, doing the simplest of tasks and I've been fighting a fever the last few days as well.  Thank you all for your continued prayers for me--specifically if you could pray that I would not feel tired and that my fevers would go away.  I just take one day at a time, continuing to ask the Lord to completely heal me.

On an exciting note, Simon and I have been planning a return trip to Europe with our good friends, Daniel & Ani.  We plan to leave the end of May (a happy birthday present to me) and will be going to Rome, Italy and Paris.  I am so excited!!  We booked our plane tickets this weekend!  Please pray that the chemo works well and that the side effects are minimal so I can go and enjoy the trip!!

Again, thank you all who have continued to faithfully uphold me in your prayers.  Especially on my worst days, I know that people have been praying for me--and that means so much to me & Simon.

Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. I doubt you remenber me but I have knowen you since you were very little playing with Erin in La. I copy your blog and put it on the board at the door of the church.Just want to say keep up your faith we are all praying for you GOD BLESS mrs mary T.

    ReplyDelete