Thursday, October 28, 2010

I didn't have the chance to blog yesterday.  It was a pretty busy day for me.  I received IV treatments from 12:00 and didn't finish until 9:00pm.  When I was done, I was pretty tired so I went straight to bed.  I had lab work done this morning and we should have the results by tomorrow.  The treatments are going really well and overall I feel great.  I haven't had any side effects but I am getting a little bit anxious to get out of my room and head down to the beach or do some shopping. :)  Hopefully this weekend we will be able to get out and about for a little while.   Treatments are calling again...so I need to run......

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you and Simon and for the doctors wisdom. Certainly praying that this will work and you will be cancer free. Remember we love you and miss you, it has been so long since we have seen you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you! am praying for you! I didn't realize you had already gone to Mexico for treatment! i've been calling but now i know why I can't seem to reach you! That's great that you started a blog...I'm sure it can be very wearinghaving to keep everyone that loves and cares for you informed of your daily progress.

    ReplyDelete