Friday, March 16, 2012

ATT: Prayer Warriors

I'm sitting in the hospital getting my chemo and thought I would give you another update.  I had my scheduled follow up with my doctor on Wednesday and the appointment went well.  My cancer levels have gone up just a bit (he thinks it is due to them leveling off since they have dropped so much over the past few months).  He told me it was nothing to be concerned about but that we would continue to monitor the levels in case they do start to rise again.  I am scheduled for a CT scan on Monday (I normally have them every 3 months) so it is a perfect time for me to have another one to see what the cancer is doing now.  I'm asking all of my prayer warriors out there to pray that the Lord will bring complete healing in my body.  The Bible tells us that it takes only the faith of a mustard seed (but many times it is hard for me to have faith even that small).  My doctor has told me that there will always be "scar tissue" and/or tumors that are in my liver that will show up on a CT scan.  However, I serve the Great Physician who can, if He so chooses, to allow the CT scan to be free and clear of everything--tumors & scar tissue!! I'm asking all of you to continue to pray the Lord's will be done (but asking in faith that He will provide that miracle in my life).  My CT scan is scheduled for this coming Monday at 2:30pm.


2 comments:

  1. You have been and will continue to be in my prayers. We serve an awesome and mighty God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm praying and believing with you for a miracle! love you!

    ReplyDelete