Friday, March 9, 2012

No news is good news.....

I've been reminded yet once again to update my blog :)  There really hasn't been anything to post so I've figured "no news is good news".  I've had my chemo every other week--with labs at the hospital every week.  I have my normal follow up appointment with my doctor the middle of next week so we will see what he says.  My treatments have been going great with no side effects and I feel really good.

Last week Simon and I bought a Vitamix.  We have heard so many good things about them and everyone we know that has one LOVES it.  Well, I do too.  Since we purchased it I have had a smoothie every day!!  I've also made soup and sherbet too--all with healthy ingredients.  Some of the smoothies I've made look really gross (cause I add spinach, etc...) but they are very tasty!! :)  Easy to make & easy to clean.  I'm one happy girl!!

May you have a blessed weekend--remember to change your clocks on Sunday!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to get an update! Yay for a Vitamix! That ARE awsome; my parents have one. We've been adding spinach to our smoothies, too. It is hard to keep them looking pretty :) Have you tried spinach, orange & apple? That one's yummy, and looks pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete