Saturday, March 31, 2012

A wonderful answer to prayer

Many of you know that I went to Oasis of Hope in Mexico for treatment.  One of the times we were there, we met a lovely couple named Ross & Deedy Carrier.  Deedy was being treated for lung cancer (I believe stage 4).  She did the treatments, and also did some treatment here stateside as well.  Since we met them we have been praying for Deedy that the Lord would heal her of her cancer.  This past Thursday I received the following email:


Dear Mighty Prayer Warriors, 
Today I have received my 2nd day of treatment here @ OOH. It has been comforting to be back here under the loving care of the doctors and staff here. It is always good to see the wonderful people who work here and also to meet new patients and hear about their journeys. I am very blessed to have my sister, Sally, here with me and today my brother, Sam, and my sister, Debbie, joined us! So we are having a party in my room! After reviewing my blood work and Pet scan results the doctor here was pleased to tell me I am in remission and CANCER FREE! They are recommending me to continue my home treatment of supplements & medications with a follow up here at OOH only if necessary in 6 mths. He said most patients continue to improve with the home treatment and do not need the trips back here unless there is a fall back. 

I am so very thankful for the blessings God has given me! What an amazing and powerful God we serve! I pray my life may be a offering to him for His Glory! Thank you for your continued prayers. You are all a part of God's miracle in my life. 

We are rejoicing with her and this wonderful news!  We serve a great God who does hear & answer our prayer!!  He is the great physician!!!!  May all the glory & honor belong to HIM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment